WHAT IS THE RESIDENT BENEFITS PACKAGE?
Does it cost anything to our Owner clients? No.
In our continuous efforts to provide the best possible experience for our property owners and residents, and to stay competitive within the property management market, we are pleased to announce our new Resident Benefits Package. We are launching this slate of services for residents in an effort to ensure we can continue to serve you our client (and residents) to protect you and your asset now and in the future. Note, the Resident Benefit Package is paid for by the tenants, currently a price of $49.90 per month.
The Resident Benefit Package includes:
- HVAC filters will be delivered to the property regularly which will help residents save up to 15% on monthly heating & cooling bills, improve their indoor air quality. And for you, the Owner, reduce the likelihood of a HVAC-related maintenance issue by up to 35% and extend the life of your HVAC unit!
- Inclusion in an industry-leading value master resident insurance policy from an A-rated carrier, giving you peace of mind that the resident has insurance. Note, residents are able to choose to provide their own insurance. With this insurnace, more protection for you, the owner.
- Move-in concierge services to help residents get the best value on utilities and conveniently activate their cable, internet, alarm services, and general utility services. Happy move in process assists in a happier quieter resident.
- A best-in-class resident rewards program to help residents earn rewards towards everyday expenses, further allowing for a premier rental experience. The stats show happy residents live in a property for a longer period of time, less vacancy/more money for you the owner.
- Credit building to further encourage on-time payments by residents and help boost their credit score. Again, happy tenants paying on time means more money to you the owner.
- Up to $1M Identity Protection for stolen funds reimbursement to protect all adult leaseholders complete with a US-based Identity Restoration Specialist.
- On-Demand Pest Control set up to provide an effective, reactive, and targeted approach to pest control in full replacement of an overall less effective, traditional, preventative program.
Q & A
- What happens if a resident does not pay rent, am I the owner billed for this? No.
- Could there be a possiblity where I still have to pay for a pest control treatment? Yes. Rarely, but yes. This will be reviewed when it occurs on a case by case situation.
- Will this lower the cost of my hazard insurance? Maybe, please check with your insurance agent.
Residents will be encouraged to enroll in the Resident Benefits Package at the onset of all new leases and upon renewal.
Thank you for allowing us to manage your investment property!