Submit Non-Emergency Repair Request
Submit Repair Request
Are you having a maintenance issue? To request a repair, simply log into the TENANT PORTAL BY CLICKING HERE or click 'Tenant Login' at the top Right section of this page. Once you place your repair request, a vendor will reach out to you as soon as possible.
By submitting a Maintenance Repair Request you acknowledge that the vendor may charge you a fee if you fail to grant access to the property at the time you and the vendor agree upon. An adult at least 18 years old must be present during the time of the work, unless you give written authorization that the office key or an alternate key can be used.
Simple steps to placing the repair request:
- Click on TENANT LOGIN
- Input your email address associated with your account
- Input your password (if you forgot your password, simply click "Forgot Your Password?")
- Once in the portal, on the Left side, click MAINTENANCE
- Input the maintenance issue(s).
- Please submit pictures, many times this can be extremely helpful in helping us help you rectify the issue faster.
- Answer the key question and click submit.
To submit a maintenance request by phone, or for help with placing a maintenance request through your Online Tenant Portal, please call: 407-641-5049, select extension 2 for Maintenance.