A La Carte Leasing Services
Rent Reminder Email
You have a busy schedule, a busy life. Ever forget the rent is due from your tenant? Now you won't. In the first few days of each month, we send you a quick email reminding you the rent is due along with other important landlord reminders. Just provide your email address to us and we will send you a quick FREE reminder each month. To sign up, fill out the form to the right. We absolutely do not sell or abuse your email address.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Want to stay up on the real estate market? Want free, easy to use property management tips each month? It's not only informative, fun, and FREE. To sign up, CLICK HERE. Again do not sell or abuse your email address.
Want to manage your property yourself, but need someone to locate a tenant for you? [Click here] to contact us If you are thinking…..
- Where do I place ads (3 or 4 website ads in today's market is not enough)?
- Do I have the necessary time to answer calls & show the property 7 days a week?
- How I do run the application? Prepare a lease?
- How do I completely perform a pre-move in walkthrough?
Miscellaneous - Please contact our office for fees associated with the services below
Serving a 3 Day Notice:
Per Florida Statutes, this is the first step that must be taken if the tenant has not paid the rent. You should have this notice served now if your tenant:
- Has not paid the rent and it is after the 4th of the month.
- Has paid late before and now again the tenant is even 1 day late.
- Has not paid and you want to evict. Per Florida statutes, you can not evict the tenant until a 3 day notice has been served properly and has expired.
Serving of a 7 Day Notice:
Per Florida Statutes, this is the first step that must be taken if the tenant has violated the lease (failure to keep care of the lawn/pool, getting an unauthorized pet, HOA violation, etc.). You should have this notice served now if your tenant:
- Has caused you to received an HOA violation.
- Has not taken care of the lawn (resodding a lawn will cost between $400 and $2000). Stop it now, and it will cost less.
- Has additional unauthorized tenants living in your property.
- Has an unauthorized pet(s) now living in your property
- Has violated one or more parts of the lease. Per Florida statutes, in most cases you can not evict the tenant until a 7 day notice has been served properly and has expired.
Perform a 'Visual' Walkthrough:
Keeping your property in good condition is critical to continually receiving top dollar for your rental. Have you considered this type of walkthrough? If the tenant has been in the property about 80-90 days and there is an issue, you can get it resolved before it gets worse. Have you considered the advantages and benefits of a walkthrough if your tenant:
- Moved into the property more than 75 days ago to confirm the current condition.
- Has possibly moved in an unauthorized pet.
- Has created a HOA violation against your property.
- Has reported and/or created a major maintenance issue and you want to confirm the quality of the repair.
- Has less than 100 days left on the lease. Review the condition prior to re-leasing to the tenant.
Perform a 'Moderate' Walkthrough:
If a tenant has been in the property for more than 6 months, an evaluation of whether to allow this tenant to stay in the property past the first lease is crucial. Have you considered this type of walkthrough if the tenant is coming up for renewal soon? Or to properly evauluate what needs to be done to make the property appeal to the next tenant.
Perform a 'Comprehensive' Walkthrough:
Typically clients ask us to perform this type of walkthrough before the tenant moves in or once they move out. This way they are properly documenting the property pre/post lease to ensure their right to make a proper claim on the deposit and keep themselves out of court.
A professional review of your property's condition PRIOR to your Tenant's occupancy. This report will allow you to establish a clear baseline standard of the property condition. You will never have to worry about hearing - "It was like that when I moved in." Tenants are much more likely to maintain your property in proper condition when they area held accountable by a professional evaluation of the property condition. An added advantage is providing you with information to anticipate future maintenance needs. That means fewer unexpected repairs and maintenance "surprises" - it helps put you back in control!
A professional review of your property's condition at the END of your Tenant's occupancy. This is an objective non-biased report of the property condition that provides you with a very important advantage to protect your rights as a Property Owner. Allows you to clearly establish Tenant responsibility for the condition of the property and make appropriate financial claims for any damages by a Tenant. Tenants are much less likely to object to claims with a clear and convincing report on property condition, and Florida courts are much more open to a professional third party report than uncorroborated claims by a Property Owner.
Future services we will be offering. If you need any of these services immediately, feel free to contact our office:
- Lease preparation
- Month to Month agreement preparation
- Eviction Protection Program