Online Rental Application Process & Application Fee
Click on the link below to choose a property to apply for. Each person 18 years of age or older must submit his/her own application. We are committed to equal housing opportunity. Orlando Realty & Property Management does business in accordance with the Fair Housing Act and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, religion, age, sex, familial status, marital status, disability, color, national origin, sexual orientation or any other protected basis.
Online application process:
- Click on the button above "Apply to an Available Property" to view our available properties, go to the property you want to apply for and click 'APPLY NOW.'
- Click on the property at which you want to apply for.
- Click the Blue or Orange "Apply Online" button of the property of your choosing.
- Completely fill out each step of the application for each person 18 years of age or older.
- Upload a copy of each applicants driver's license & Paystubs/Income Verification for each applicant. (Provide the 2 most recent paystubs if paid bi-weekly, if paid weekly please provide the 4 most recent paystubs) (self-employed applicants: a copy of last year's tax return along with last 3 month's bank statements) to the documents section.
- If you have a pet, please upload a photo of your pet(s) to the document section or email to email@example.com (Place in the subject line the address of the property you are applying for. Place in the body of the email, your name/contact information).
- Before the application will be processed the application fee of $79 per adult and/or co-signer must be made before the application will be submitted. This fee can be paid via credit card. A completed payment will submit the application. (There will be a small processing fee charged by a 3rd party). Do not close the browser or your secure connection will be lost and a new application will have to be re-started.
The $79 application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE (Including the small processing fee charged by a 3rd Party)
Applicants MUST view the property in person PRIOR to submitting an application. An applicant cannot lease a property without viewing the property in person first (Application/Admin fees are NON-refundable even if an applicant does not view).
A $25.00 re-screen fee will be required for each applicant where their credit was frozen, hidden, incorrect information was provided by the applicant or other causing an additional re-screening of an applicant. This includes but not limited to providing an incorrect birthdate, social security number, current/previous address, etc. Before making an application, we recommend contacting the 3 major credit bureaus to ensure your credit is not frozen or hidden or some other credit lock in protecting your credit.
To pay the application fee online, CLICK HERE.
For any questions concerning the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.