Rental Application Process & Application Fee
- Click on the link below to download our application. Each person 18 years of age or older must submit his/her own application. We are committed to equal housing opportunity. We do not discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status, or national origin. Review a sample lease and rental property rules by clicking here.
Download our application by clicking below.Download Rental Application Sample Rental Property Rules
- Please also fax or bring to our office a copy of our driver's license & paystubs (self employed applicants: a copy of last year's tax return along with last 2 month's bank statements).
If you have printed the application. Fill out the application completely then...
- Please fax the application to 407-429-3857, or
- Scan and email to us at [email@example.com], or
- Mail - Attn: Orlando Realty & Property Management, 708 E. Colonial Drive, Suite 201, Orlando, FL 32803, or
- Bring to our office - Click here for a map to our office
- Before the application will be processed the application fee of $75 per adult (payable to "Orlando Realty and Property Management") must be made before the application will be processed. This fee can be paid in a check, cashiers check, money order or cash to our office, or online below.
Pay the Application Fee Online
In addition to paying the Application Fee by check, you can use the link below to pay with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex or DiscoverCard) or PayPal.
- After clicking the "Add to Cart" below, another window will pop up.
- If paying for more than 1 adult, change the quantity to the number of adults that will be applying, then click update cart.
- Click proceed to checkout.
Note: **A small convenience fee is charged by credit card companies which will show up as a shipping fee**. (You do not need a Pay Pal account, you can pay with a card.)